My Characters
It is scary, how sometimes I do not know how to begin a new post. I guess it is, because of how long I didn't wrote any posts on my old blogs for a long time now. The last time I posted something, was in 2016.
But anyhoo, it is time that I introduce you to my new characters. I'm probably going to make 2 to 3 posts of it, because it is so much that I need to tell you about all of my characters I now draw the most. My creativity won't stop creating new ideas for the characters, their back stories, their relationship back then and now with each other and their meanings.
It seems like I cannot stop my creation even if I could.
One more thing, before I show any of my drawings. You should know that my signature is Eb. Emilia B, for short.
So, here they are :
Joe Esteban and Andrew Saywer
First appearance :
Last appearance :
This does not mean that I am not going to draw them anymore. It is just the last time I drew them. They are my first gay couple I created. At the beginning where I still learned how to draw I only drew Hetero couples, because I didn't knew back then what Lgbtq community was. I discovered this community in 2015 and since then I drowned myself into this community and I couldn't be more happy for them with what they have accomplished.
And this brings us to the new serie called `Shadowhunters` I started to watch. Probably some of u may know the relationship between Alexander Lightwood and Magnus Bane. Thanks to them I wanted to have my own characters in a relationship, one of them were supposed to be a demon, who is Joe. Since then I wanted more boy x boy pairs to draw than I could think of. And now we come to the two other guys on the right side on the 4th picture.
They are William Yepal and Desil the alien.
First appearance :
Last appearance :
I created Desil first, he is an Alien. When I came across two songs from Borns and Oliver Tree called `American Money` and `Alien Boy`. Their songs inspired me to create another unhuman creature with a lover guy. Because I'm a trash for Lgbtq couples!
I created them in 2017 and I had for them a story that takes place in year 2700 or something like that, which is about other planets, milkyways and living creatures in outer space. The story is still in working progress, but maybe if I'm strong enough I will share the story with you. Until now, I will show you the comics or some scenes I will draw out of the story. Because how can I not?
So about William and Desil, William is a galaxy traveler, he was a thieve or a bad person in his younger years, but now he works with his friends Serin and Caliveil to rescue prisoners from the bad guys. He was born on the planet Pluto and has a knife collection.
For Desil I still don't have a backstory yet, or created a family for him. The one thing that I already wrote about him is that he was a one of the prisoners and his home planet is Mercury.
If you want to know more, you have the oppurtunity to ask me about everything you want to know.
Before I end this post I wanted to tell you that I am going to post 2 or 3 times a week, maybe even 4. I cannot promise you more or less or anything in between, because everybody has this thing called school. And mostly I have 8 hours of school 3 times a week. Harsh, but hey - Who said everything's easy?
Do not worry about me. I will never let a day out without posting something, because I am glad to start a new blog again. And show you everything I have to offer.
Till the next time, darlings.
Your hufflepuffler
But anyhoo, it is time that I introduce you to my new characters. I'm probably going to make 2 to 3 posts of it, because it is so much that I need to tell you about all of my characters I now draw the most. My creativity won't stop creating new ideas for the characters, their back stories, their relationship back then and now with each other and their meanings.
It seems like I cannot stop my creation even if I could.
One more thing, before I show any of my drawings. You should know that my signature is Eb. Emilia B, for short.
So, here they are :
Joe Esteban and Andrew Saywer
First appearance :
Last appearance :
This does not mean that I am not going to draw them anymore. It is just the last time I drew them. They are my first gay couple I created. At the beginning where I still learned how to draw I only drew Hetero couples, because I didn't knew back then what Lgbtq community was. I discovered this community in 2015 and since then I drowned myself into this community and I couldn't be more happy for them with what they have accomplished.
And this brings us to the new serie called `Shadowhunters` I started to watch. Probably some of u may know the relationship between Alexander Lightwood and Magnus Bane. Thanks to them I wanted to have my own characters in a relationship, one of them were supposed to be a demon, who is Joe. Since then I wanted more boy x boy pairs to draw than I could think of. And now we come to the two other guys on the right side on the 4th picture.
They are William Yepal and Desil the alien.
First appearance :
Last appearance :
I created Desil first, he is an Alien. When I came across two songs from Borns and Oliver Tree called `American Money` and `Alien Boy`. Their songs inspired me to create another unhuman creature with a lover guy. Because I'm a trash for Lgbtq couples!
I created them in 2017 and I had for them a story that takes place in year 2700 or something like that, which is about other planets, milkyways and living creatures in outer space. The story is still in working progress, but maybe if I'm strong enough I will share the story with you. Until now, I will show you the comics or some scenes I will draw out of the story. Because how can I not?
So about William and Desil, William is a galaxy traveler, he was a thieve or a bad person in his younger years, but now he works with his friends Serin and Caliveil to rescue prisoners from the bad guys. He was born on the planet Pluto and has a knife collection.
For Desil I still don't have a backstory yet, or created a family for him. The one thing that I already wrote about him is that he was a one of the prisoners and his home planet is Mercury.
If you want to know more, you have the oppurtunity to ask me about everything you want to know.
Before I end this post I wanted to tell you that I am going to post 2 or 3 times a week, maybe even 4. I cannot promise you more or less or anything in between, because everybody has this thing called school. And mostly I have 8 hours of school 3 times a week. Harsh, but hey - Who said everything's easy?
Do not worry about me. I will never let a day out without posting something, because I am glad to start a new blog again. And show you everything I have to offer.
Till the next time, darlings.
Your hufflepuffler
Kawaiiiiiii ♥
ReplyDelete