My Characters III

Looks like there's a third part to this, because I'm a creative piece of shit.
Excuse my potty mouth and let's introduce you to my two new beings.

Ithra :








He popped to my head thanks to Vivziepop. I was watching her newest videos about her characters and the creation of hazbin hotel and I wanted to try create someone who's a lil' bit slutty, maybe even too much slutty. To see how will this work out and I came up with a good story for them. 
My best friend Weronika (Yukiboshi) helped me to create a person for Ithra, where they will fall on knees for them.

Calix :







With the help from Weronika I never thought I had the possibility to create someone that attractive, damn.
I am proud of them and that they finally came to life.
A little detail, that I wanted to share about them is that Ithra and Calix belong to the same world where Knuckleheads live. Ithra later becomes a part of them too, but I still think about Calix if he will ever join them or not, but we'll leave that for later.
Ithra is a popular person at school and not only because of their good looks and personality but also because of their reputation with beings. They are atracted to good-looking or funny beings and cannot help but have (sometimes) night stands with'em.
But from the moment they saw Calix, their world had change and they wanted to find out more about him. 

In other words, their relationship is going to be very difficult but also very energetic and not only physically. 
Lord save me from my mind. 
If you want to know or see more, you're always free to ask.
I think that the first comic I'll post, will be about them, because I cannot help but draw them now too, it's insane. I've accomplished to fill three 25 page A4 blocks in one month.
I do hope I'll post all of it till the end of the year or maybe not, lordy lord. This gonna be so much stuff and I hope you will enjoy all of it like I do too.
Till the next time folks.

Your Hufflepuffler

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Characters