My Characters ||

Here is the part two of my beloved characters.
This time I will show you the squad I created a while ago. You can easily guess that I was inspired by the adorable `squad` pictures where u could draw into them your own characters or someone from the fandoms.

For example :



I mostly use these for my characters to draw the squad pictures, cause they are hilarious.
I finally got the name for them and now I call them ` The Knuckleheads `. 
Squad pictures aren't going to be the only things I draw them with. I also make comics with them, like the kind that one of my favourite artists draws - Z-t00n.
You should really check their tumblr or deviantart. I adore their every goddamn art.
I am quietly not sure, where they are most avaiable. 

Without any further due I introduce to you the knuckleheads:













There are eight of them for now. In the beggining there were only five - Aditi, Anthony, Damien, Lucifer and Riannon.
And when I was drawing them in the squad pictures I kinda wanted to have more characters, because five were not enough for me. So I got inspired and created Tarathiel and Paeris and I am happy with all of them and I love them like my kids I will never have.
Back then Riannon was called Mitch, but that doesn't sound `witchy` to me so I wanted to change it, I even asked for help of my friends but they responded with some stupid polish names. And I like fantazy names or creature names. They sound more mysterious and beautiful.
I won't tell you anything about them for now, because I want you to find out on your own, what they are like, whom they like the most or not and what are their favourites. 
One thing that I'm going to reaveal to you about them are their zodiacs :
Aries - Riannon

Gemini - Paeris
Virgo - Anthony
Libra - Damien
Sagittarius - Kain
Capricorn - Aditi
Aquarius - Tarathiel
Pisces - Lucifer

That's all about my characters. Of course there are more, but I'm going to show you them when it's the right time to reaveal them. Trust me, you won't miss anything about my creations. 
Till the next time, darlings.

Your Hufflepuffler

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Characters