Welcome
I welcome you all to my new (second) blog I made. This beauty I will use for posting my own creations, so called drawings or paintings. Whatever you like to call them.
The reason I started this blog is because I want to share my ideas to the world, to you, who will hopefully love them as much as I do. I like to put emotions to what I draw and maybe if you see them, you'll will feel the same. My first blog was really a disaster and probably does still exist somewhere, but we don't want to watch that.
You may or may not aome across my name already. I also have a tumblr page and twitter, so you can find me actually everywhere. If you want to visit it I have no problem to tell you the link. My name is Emilia and I was born in Poland on December third, 1999. In the end of summer in 2011 I moved out to Germany with my mother and older sister. By now I'm 18 and still go to school.
You probably wonder, or not, why did I created blog in english? Well I adore english language, especially from united kingdom. The accent and the speech is gorgeous and I wish I could visit England one day. For me, my native language is quite ok, but for someone who would like it to learn, it would break your tongue.
If you are more interrested about me or stuff I do for a living, you can always ask. I am open for as many questions as you can offer.
I hope, you will all enjoy my creations and the stuff that I will do on this very special blog.
So, about me and my art I have had the connection to it since I was little. My mom always drew something for me and I was so amazed by it I wanted to start to draw on my own. People call it a talent, but for me it is something more than just talent, it is something you work yourself for it. You can achieve to draw beautiful things if you really are into it, if you are passionate by it. We people learn, and art is also a form of learning. If people really want something, they have to work for it to achieve it's goal. I did start to progress my art style in 2011, because I started to watch anime. But this made me realise that anime is not the only art style I wanted to try, and so I went to the cartoon style and out of both sides came out my own art style. Till this day i learn and progress to draw better and harder than I ever had before. But my little problem is, I do not like to draw humanbeings. That is, I do draw humans in my art but not in the realistic one. Why? Because I want to create something that doesn't exist. Fantasy and nature has always passionated me and this makes me want to draw new things I never even thought of.
What you probably want to know is who am I? If not, you don't have to read it.
I think that that is all I wanted to mention. I am sorry if my english is not that quite perfect as I would like it to be, thinking and speaking in three languages gives me already a great rollercoaster in my head.
Knock'em dead, darlings.
Your hufflepuffler
Comments
Post a Comment