Bloody Hell

Inktober 
3rd drawing

Three days behind me, only twenty to go. Still feeling good about this and still no mental breakdown of having no ideas. 
I heard from alot of artists have trouble drawing so much at one day or 

This is the Slutty Psycho state of Ithra which I mostly like to draw, but probably I need to learn more about their personality bettter with the help of uncle google. 

Tomorrow I'll be on my way to my Weronika's place to break the law and burn shit. And we're preparing orselves for the greatest holiday and favourite of mine, halloween and I cannot wait. I hope that I won't have a problem with posting tomorrow's drawings or in the next two days, while I'll be away from home. If so, then I'm going to post everything on sunday or monday. 

Here are other drawings from last week and from today. This time all in colour. 






I had this little phase on drawing mermaids and mermans because of one of my another favourite artist Daregare. He has tumblr on which he's often avaiable. His art style is very adorable and so sweet my kokoro can't take it.

Take care creatures, don't eat candy from strangers only from aliens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Characters