Gosh Darn

Inktober
8th / 9th drawing

I forgot to upload a post yesterday and I'm sorry for it. I was so tired from the day that I couldn't move a muscle for doing anything expect relax and chill for a little bit. This week I'm writing two tests and in the coming week I'm going to write 3 tests with one vocabulary test on the same day as I write the English test, so yeah, fun.
I'm so not ok with this. I hope this month will end up soon. Tomorrow I also have a dentist appointment at 11am, that means I can leave school earlier, suck it.
But after that I am going to suffer for two hours straight with not eating food, which is everytime as painful for my kokoro as it is.
Today's drawings are both drawn with Aditi, because I feel like I didn't drew her for a long time now :




Since of course she's a demon, wouldn't it be weird if I didn't drew something crazy with her? Yeah, I think so too. She's the cute lil' demon everybody needs in our lives. 
Also I have something to get of my chest. Be prepared, 'cause tomorrow I am going to upload pictures with my new character that will be involved in The Knuckleheads stories. Better watch out, darlings.
Remember, Vampires are like women with period but instead of having it, they just drink the blood for drama.

Your Hufflepuffler

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Characters