How They Met
Today I'm finally going to post the first comic on this blog and I'm kinda exited, because this will be actually the first time I posted my comic on the internet. Mostly I posted only drawings from one scene and was never sure if posting a comic was a good thing. But that was young and stupid me and now I have no fear of showing you my creations. So I'm just going to stop rambling and show you how Ithra and Calix met :
After that Ithra was questioning themselves, why Calix knew that they like to have fun more than one time. Because before entering this pattisserie they never saw Calix in their life. Or even heard of him from the others. This make them curious and they wanted to find out more.
And to that I'm going to draw, how Calix found out about the things that Ithra does in his life and what made him call a slut.
I also wrote this scene already in their story I'm writing on my app.
During the time I wasn't posting I have created more scenes of my characters, what I usually do in my free time. That is like everytime, I cannot stop, help. And I also have a little secret for you. There's a new character I'm still working on. He, yes, he - still doesn't have a name but that'll change soon.
I do not know if you wanted this or not, but here you have Ithra with loose hair.
After that Ithra was questioning themselves, why Calix knew that they like to have fun more than one time. Because before entering this pattisserie they never saw Calix in their life. Or even heard of him from the others. This make them curious and they wanted to find out more.
And to that I'm going to draw, how Calix found out about the things that Ithra does in his life and what made him call a slut.
I also wrote this scene already in their story I'm writing on my app.
During the time I wasn't posting I have created more scenes of my characters, what I usually do in my free time. That is like everytime, I cannot stop, help. And I also have a little secret for you. There's a new character I'm still working on. He, yes, he - still doesn't have a name but that'll change soon.
And here of course Kain and Tarathiel being totally exited about halloween.
I love these dorks.
I know that we have Inktober now, but I'm still not sure if I want to draw something for it. I do love halloween, but I know I'll be not that great as the others with great art skills and amazing ideas that I'd never come across.
But I still have time to think of something maybe that'll inspire me totally to draw something spooky.
Till the next time darlings, remember garlic doesn't kill vampires.
Your Hufflepuffler
Comments
Post a Comment