Looky Here, Looky Here
Inktober
4th / 5th & 6th drawing
Wowie, the weekend was so stressy but also I really enjoyed it. Visiting other cities and seeing new perspectives always brings the joy in my soul. Which is pitch black.
So I wasn't that much creative, even tho I had lots of ideas. I didn't took my block with me to the city nearby. Yes, me is very smart. But that didn't stop me anyway from creating new drawings for today. And I can promise you that this is not cheating or whatever you'd like it to call.
Anywhooves, my creativity spoke again and here are my drawings from three missing days of the Inktober (corectly speaking five, because A4 papers aren't big enough) :
This story here is represented with the lyric of a song `Body` from Mother Mother. One of my favourite bands. Each year they are getting better and greater at their songs and my heart cannot take it. I mostly get inspired by them too for drawings, because how can I not be? Those lyrics are like my soul hasthem written. But I'll never be perfect at writing songs like they are or any other great song writers which I adore at all times. This is what happens when I listen to music 24/7.
So here is the old version style from Aditi and of course pink blood will always be my thing. Gotta be different, am I right?
Moving on, here we have Ithra facing Tarathiel in I tight situation. Believe me, having two psycho's in a room it's either having them their powers combine or kill each other with grin on their faces. Even though Ithra has three personas, the Slutty Psycho always happen to be more stronger to control the mind then Smart Neutral or Screamo Panic.
And here the last one missing drawing with Anthony. He can sometimes loose control of holding his body together and it changes to the invincible or opaque form. Like it usually is normal for ghosts. This can happen when he's too stressed out (Twenty One Pilots reference) or interfere with magic. That means he cannot be always that close to Riannon but you find out about their acquaintance soon enough.
Here are other drawings from today :
Lucifer and Ithra interacting, while for some (magical) reason Lucifer changed into small child again and it turns out to be Ithra's job to take care of him. You can see that this feline isn't so good with children afterall.
This scene appeared in their story after what happened in the comic I posted before. As I already have mentioned that their relationship will be difficult, their first meeting happened to be little tense. After Ithra went out of the Patiserie with their Latte they then later that day visited their favourite Ramen restaurant when they spotted Calix inside the restaurant. Even though Ithra didn't wanted to go in, their stomach was telling him otherwise. They went in and after speaking to the cashier they started a harsh conversation and had to stop, because creatures were staring at them. After Ithra was finished they wanted to leave, but Calix ask them if they could talk. And as they went out Ithra was getting cold, because it was already Autumn, so even if Calix was mean, he still gave him his scarf to not to have see them suffer from cold.
That's a little spoiler of my story right there.
While I was writing this scene I found that so cute I couldn't even stop getting more into the story. Maybe if some day I'll have the strengh I will reveal to you my official story of the Knuckleheads, maybe.
That is all for today, you better pet a Werewolf if you see one.
Your Hufflepuffler
Comments
Post a Comment