Show Must Go On
Inktober
2nd drawing
I must say, that I didn't expect from myself to be so creative. And here I thought I'd have a breakdown during one of the inktober days, because of no idea for the drawing.
Here you have another picture of the creeps :
While I couldn't sleep at night I came up with this creation right here. I wanted to draw something sane but also worrying about the fact that the feline creature has second head. What as you may see hurts the other one for fun. I know that I sound crazy. This is usually what I like to draw. And I can't help but adore how the blood looks aesthetic on almost everything. Oh my, got carried away there for a little.
I already have a sketch of the third drawing for tomorrow. I wonder why am I so into the creepy stuff?
Here you have the other drawings from today :
I also want to draw more William and Desil in the future, because I stopped drawing them since I created Ithra and Calix and focused on them and on their story more and didn't drew any of the other Knuckleheads, or also Andy and Joe.
So Halloween's around the corner and I want all of the cute, tiny Halloween decorations and I want a pet bat so much. They're so adorable, but sadly it is not allowed in Germany to have a bat as a pet. I'm not crying, you are.
The October 31st is on wendsday and I hope I can still walk around the city at night, even if I have to go to School. And tell those darn kids to get of my wifi. Also the candy won't eat itself, right?
Don't eat brains.
Your hufflepuffler
2nd drawing
I must say, that I didn't expect from myself to be so creative. And here I thought I'd have a breakdown during one of the inktober days, because of no idea for the drawing.
Here you have another picture of the creeps :
While I couldn't sleep at night I came up with this creation right here. I wanted to draw something sane but also worrying about the fact that the feline creature has second head. What as you may see hurts the other one for fun. I know that I sound crazy. This is usually what I like to draw. And I can't help but adore how the blood looks aesthetic on almost everything. Oh my, got carried away there for a little.
I already have a sketch of the third drawing for tomorrow. I wonder why am I so into the creepy stuff?
Here you have the other drawings from today :
I also want to draw more William and Desil in the future, because I stopped drawing them since I created Ithra and Calix and focused on them and on their story more and didn't drew any of the other Knuckleheads, or also Andy and Joe.
So Halloween's around the corner and I want all of the cute, tiny Halloween decorations and I want a pet bat so much. They're so adorable, but sadly it is not allowed in Germany to have a bat as a pet. I'm not crying, you are.
The October 31st is on wendsday and I hope I can still walk around the city at night, even if I have to go to School. And tell those darn kids to get of my wifi. Also the candy won't eat itself, right?
Don't eat brains.
Your hufflepuffler
Comments
Post a Comment