So, About The Inktober
I got actually inspired again and thought about the Inktober so I guess I'm kinda in? Wowie, what a news. And I drew, till now, one creepy pasta - kinda - like - bloody thing where I used Tarathiel for this and I'm happy with the work. Take a looksy :
Okay, so the thing here is - I drew him here with his teeth falling out and maybe I drew that, because I have a visit at the dentist tomorrow, again. Heck yeah, I'm going to suffer. But anyhoo this turned out really good and I hope that you like it too. And there will be more, since now I turned myself into the Inktober drawing-time.
Don't think this post is over, no, no. You know me and you know how I like to draw 24/7 and here I have more drawings from today :
Last time [that is, today] I was checking pinterest and I found some drawings where the artists were drawing their characters in circles and I then I grabbed my pencil and played Son Lux and started to draw these beauties in their water elements. And that is because Ithra is a Cancer and Calix is a Scorpio.
And here I came up with a lil' comic with Calix, because I didn't drew anything with his powers, till now. And he's a ice dragon. Surprised, aren't ya? Also I wanted to add that he turns cold when he is unstable with his emotions or gets angry at certain creatures or happenings. I love angst stories so be prepared for some drama between these two beings.
That's all my darlings, don't hide in the dirt because there may be zombies waiting for you.
Your hufflepuffler
Don't think this post is over, no, no. You know me and you know how I like to draw 24/7 and here I have more drawings from today :
Last time [that is, today] I was checking pinterest and I found some drawings where the artists were drawing their characters in circles and I then I grabbed my pencil and played Son Lux and started to draw these beauties in their water elements. And that is because Ithra is a Cancer and Calix is a Scorpio.
And here I came up with a lil' comic with Calix, because I didn't drew anything with his powers, till now. And he's a ice dragon. Surprised, aren't ya? Also I wanted to add that he turns cold when he is unstable with his emotions or gets angry at certain creatures or happenings. I love angst stories so be prepared for some drama between these two beings.
That's all my darlings, don't hide in the dirt because there may be zombies waiting for you.
Your hufflepuffler
Comments
Post a Comment