Stayin' Alive
Inktober
7th drawing
Woof, today was a little stress, a little not. I woke up at half past 6am.and was about to make myself ready to school, when friend of mine texted me that we don't have two first periods, which is math and I just stared at my phone. Put it back and went to bed again with big grin on my face. But then after that I wanted to buy my ticket and I needed sixty cents and I was like, either you get those sixty cents or u buy ticket normal ticket and loose the money for it. So I went back and even though I was 10 minutes late I went into the class and my teacher still wasn't there, so I got so lucky. Damn I must have stepped on a ladybug or something(Don't get mad, I like ladybugs, no offense to these Smol creatures that have to appear even on autumn, where the days are gettin' cold. Like how in the--).
So today I drew Joey again, this time in pain, because you know, halloween and stuff :
I may or may not went a little bit to far, but I cannot help it. I love drawing something with angst, gory, pain or blood.
He's mouth is covered by someone because not everybody's liking the idea of him walking freely on the streets as a demon. Haters will always appear.
So as you already know, that I write stories. Yes, indeed. I wanted to draw the scene that appeared in the story of William and Desil.
These are the sentences from one scene, where after one mission William had to do, he settled down by the window trying to relax. Desil showed up seeing if he's OK and so the conversation begins. They are so cute, my heart melts all the time.
I also have a little surprise for you.
I decided to change styles from some of the Knuckleheads, because they were to casual or not creative enough :
I mostly adore the new style of Lucifer as well as of the others. Because, let's be honest. Lucifer's first look wasn't that perfect as I imagined it would be.
So if I'm going to show some of the squad pictures, do not wonder why they're going to be in their old looks. I drew already some before, cos' as I have mentioned that the Knuckleheads started to exist only for the squad pictures at first, but not anymore.
That will be all for today, feed the rats in your basements with candy.
Your Hufflepuffer
7th drawing
Woof, today was a little stress, a little not. I woke up at half past 6am.and was about to make myself ready to school, when friend of mine texted me that we don't have two first periods, which is math and I just stared at my phone. Put it back and went to bed again with big grin on my face. But then after that I wanted to buy my ticket and I needed sixty cents and I was like, either you get those sixty cents or u buy ticket normal ticket and loose the money for it. So I went back and even though I was 10 minutes late I went into the class and my teacher still wasn't there, so I got so lucky. Damn I must have stepped on a ladybug or something(Don't get mad, I like ladybugs, no offense to these Smol creatures that have to appear even on autumn, where the days are gettin' cold. Like how in the--).
So today I drew Joey again, this time in pain, because you know, halloween and stuff :
I may or may not went a little bit to far, but I cannot help it. I love drawing something with angst, gory, pain or blood.
He's mouth is covered by someone because not everybody's liking the idea of him walking freely on the streets as a demon. Haters will always appear.
So as you already know, that I write stories. Yes, indeed. I wanted to draw the scene that appeared in the story of William and Desil.
These are the sentences from one scene, where after one mission William had to do, he settled down by the window trying to relax. Desil showed up seeing if he's OK and so the conversation begins. They are so cute, my heart melts all the time.
I also have a little surprise for you.
I decided to change styles from some of the Knuckleheads, because they were to casual or not creative enough :
I mostly adore the new style of Lucifer as well as of the others. Because, let's be honest. Lucifer's first look wasn't that perfect as I imagined it would be.
So if I'm going to show some of the squad pictures, do not wonder why they're going to be in their old looks. I drew already some before, cos' as I have mentioned that the Knuckleheads started to exist only for the squad pictures at first, but not anymore.
That will be all for today, feed the rats in your basements with candy.
Your Hufflepuffer
Comments
Post a Comment