The Look Of The Eye
Inktober
10th drawing
I apologise for not posting in the past few days. I thought the plan with posting everyday would turn out good, but I guess I just have to much exams going on this and the next month.I may leave everyday posting, and go on a little level with posting three to four times a week.
Here is the drawing for Inktober from today :
I wanted to draw the three personas of Ithra to let you know what kind of different powers they have during different statements of their personas. But I think you may be still remembering what their powers are, from their first drawing I posted here, but if not I can explain again. So Screamo panic is for me the main one, because of the fact that this persona is the closest one to the emotions that their zodiac is describing. Their power are protection while being in danger. From their back horns are showing up when they feel someone that may feel dangerous for them.
The Smart Neutral are as you already guess from the name are neutral, so they are in the second row of the personas. They can levitate things and sometimes have the need for glasses when they read.
And the Slutty Psycho are the last ones. They are the irresponsible ones, the reckless and the rebellious. They make Ithra feel free to do anything and don't feel ashamed of doing something quite embarrassing. That explains also their needs for some ` Fun `.
Their powers are four hands and they care a Remington 1875 CO2 Revolver with them just to scare the bad/good creatures of.
As I promised, I am going to show you the new Character to the Knuckleheads group. He will also play a role in my story of them. He may or may not bring some trouble with him along the way.
Welcome Lathai the Snake :
I simply cannot stop drawing him. I love snakes, and what is there not to love about them? They are so cute and how their skin always looks it's makes my eyes cry.
His style is also a little bit back from the 80/90 because the story takes place in year 2005.
I added that while writing the first chapter, hhhehe.
Here are some other drawings from this weekend :
The eyes, yes the eyes. I couldn't help myself but start to draw eyes. It's really my first try, because I never put that much effort in them while drawing characters, because they were too little to make any detail on the eye. But I wanted to try and see if I am able to draw them as perfectly as I was imagining it. And here they are. Of course that are not everybody's eyes yet. I am also going to draw the eye from Calix, Lathai, Lucifer, Damien, Andrew and of course my beloved one Ithra.
That is all for today, I hope you're not mad at me for not being able to hold on the theme of everyday posting. Of course I do not stop with the Inktober, no, no. There are 7 days left and I am going to make a use of it!
Watch out for thirsty Vampires.
Your Hufflepuffler
10th drawing
I apologise for not posting in the past few days. I thought the plan with posting everyday would turn out good, but I guess I just have to much exams going on this and the next month.I may leave everyday posting, and go on a little level with posting three to four times a week.
Here is the drawing for Inktober from today :
I wanted to draw the three personas of Ithra to let you know what kind of different powers they have during different statements of their personas. But I think you may be still remembering what their powers are, from their first drawing I posted here, but if not I can explain again. So Screamo panic is for me the main one, because of the fact that this persona is the closest one to the emotions that their zodiac is describing. Their power are protection while being in danger. From their back horns are showing up when they feel someone that may feel dangerous for them.
The Smart Neutral are as you already guess from the name are neutral, so they are in the second row of the personas. They can levitate things and sometimes have the need for glasses when they read.
And the Slutty Psycho are the last ones. They are the irresponsible ones, the reckless and the rebellious. They make Ithra feel free to do anything and don't feel ashamed of doing something quite embarrassing. That explains also their needs for some ` Fun `.
Their powers are four hands and they care a Remington 1875 CO2 Revolver with them just to scare the bad/good creatures of.
As I promised, I am going to show you the new Character to the Knuckleheads group. He will also play a role in my story of them. He may or may not bring some trouble with him along the way.
Welcome Lathai the Snake :
I simply cannot stop drawing him. I love snakes, and what is there not to love about them? They are so cute and how their skin always looks it's makes my eyes cry.
His style is also a little bit back from the 80/90 because the story takes place in year 2005.
I added that while writing the first chapter, hhhehe.
Here are some other drawings from this weekend :
The eyes, yes the eyes. I couldn't help myself but start to draw eyes. It's really my first try, because I never put that much effort in them while drawing characters, because they were too little to make any detail on the eye. But I wanted to try and see if I am able to draw them as perfectly as I was imagining it. And here they are. Of course that are not everybody's eyes yet. I am also going to draw the eye from Calix, Lathai, Lucifer, Damien, Andrew and of course my beloved one Ithra.
That is all for today, I hope you're not mad at me for not being able to hold on the theme of everyday posting. Of course I do not stop with the Inktober, no, no. There are 7 days left and I am going to make a use of it!
Watch out for thirsty Vampires.
Your Hufflepuffler
Comments
Post a Comment