Much Colours
Got myself obsessed with demons, elves and angels again. They're absolutely divine! How can people not like them? Had to have strong powers like them I would give almost anything to have it or be like one of them. Which I am, 'cause the name's Satan.
I even started a new story about demonic and angelic creatures and I hope I will end it, like I have to do with others. But I wait to buy myself a gorgerous notebook to write all of my ideas down. Just need to find one that will really caught my eye.
Like my drawings do :
Those creatures are killing me with their style and I just wish I'd have the money for it. jOKE, I have but I always give it away for food.
They are not the only thing I created this week, because ..
Behold thyselves, I made beautiful girls whom will have a relationship together in the future :
Aurora & Chin'nesstre (Kinestry).
I realised that I never created lesbian couple and I thought, how terrible must I be? Literally everything that comes out of my hands is gay(not really, but mostly.) so why can't women be too? And now I adore those two so much, Chin'nesstre even reminds me a little bit of my friend from school, Anita. Nevertheless, I want to make their relationship grow while they both are going to be stuck in a big mess. Which will appear because of Aurora. She always has to pick up with the police as usual.
This will first make them hate each other. But with the time while the problem still will be on their tail, they start to understand each other better. Get closer and realise that the person they hang with, never were bad in the first place.
Also Ithra and Calix will appear here soon. I had so much fun dressing them up in the sketchbook and you need to see all of it.
Your Hufflepuffler
I even started a new story about demonic and angelic creatures and I hope I will end it, like I have to do with others. But I wait to buy myself a gorgerous notebook to write all of my ideas down. Just need to find one that will really caught my eye.
Like my drawings do :
They are not the only thing I created this week, because ..
Aurora & Chin'nesstre (Kinestry).
I realised that I never created lesbian couple and I thought, how terrible must I be? Literally everything that comes out of my hands is gay(not really, but mostly.) so why can't women be too? And now I adore those two so much, Chin'nesstre even reminds me a little bit of my friend from school, Anita. Nevertheless, I want to make their relationship grow while they both are going to be stuck in a big mess. Which will appear because of Aurora. She always has to pick up with the police as usual.
This will first make them hate each other. But with the time while the problem still will be on their tail, they start to understand each other better. Get closer and realise that the person they hang with, never were bad in the first place.
Also Ithra and Calix will appear here soon. I had so much fun dressing them up in the sketchbook and you need to see all of it.
Your Hufflepuffler

Comments
Post a Comment