The November Begins

Inktober 
11th drawing 

The last drawing of the Inktober is finally here, and I cannot help but love the scheme I used for this drawing. Ithra being the slither Slytherin is what I adore. Once a Hogwarts fan, always a Hogwarts fan. I thought that I would end up the Inktober with something cute for your precious souls :



November is finally here, Halloween has passed by and now only one month till the goddamn Christmas. You may wonder, why am I so hyped on this holiday too? It's because I can get three presents in a row. So much win. On the other hand I dunno why, but november is one of my favourite months. All leaves turned their colours. Leaves are falling down majesticely, like in some kind of a music video. And the snow is just one step away. 
Maybe I'm just too much into the aesthetic, don't mind me.
Also I have a wonderful news, because I am going to see my favourite, beloved, the most amazing band - Nothing But Thieves on 5th November. Gosh, peck yes. I cannot believe it either that they still are on tour and this time in my country, which is double-lucky strike I presume? It's just gives me the chills that in few days I will be able to see them and to hear them and cry along the songs or also get a heart attack and get back to life, because of how amazing their songs are.

Besides those wonderful facts, I got ill yesterday. And boy, do I tell ya - it was awful. Just stay careful and clean children. Don't let the bacteria get you, khek.
Do not worry. I am very strong and get well soon. All I need is to see you enjoying my posts and drawings.

With any further due I will now show you what I created the past days and wowza there's alot to show here.
I really cannot stop with my imagination, huh? Am I .. Am I the only one? :





I will start with my beautiful darlings here. They cannot get cuter (they can). You already saw the working clothing of Calix, so here I wanted to put in in colour, because heck yeah colours make it more gorgeous. Like Ithra here for example with their flirtatious looks.
And Calix telling Ithra in the comic, that they needs to grow up has a reason because you know Ithra doesn't actually take a good look on the emotions people have towards them.






I may or may not also mentioned that Ithra goes to ballet classes? Well, it's the one thing that get their head of problems. It relaxes them and make them enjoy little moments like moving to peaceful songs with alot of pation put into one dance, feeling free and being able to move their body freely.
This is actually the side of them, barely someone knows. They like to keep it private, because it's their thing to enjoy, not for the others.


These are may be some news, but this is actually a new character I came up with while being at school. No, I did not drew him during the period, I did it in the lunch break. Imma good student, with a bag of sarcasm. Anyhoo, I still do not have a name for him or pronoun or even a place of existence in any of my stories. The question to this persona is still open, but I will come up with something defenitely. This just takes time so you have to wait.


Now back again to The Knuckleheads. There are cute moments that are need to be drawn in their stories. Same goes for comics.










Tarathiel and Kain really are adorable. If I have to say so myself. I love them to draw and any other character of mine. I love them all and everyone of them are in the protecc zone. 
The two last comics may have been taken from tumblr quotes, where they always write the personas as person A and person B in the little dialogues that can be found on tumblr or pinterest. They're cute and relatable and it's just fun to read them and even more fun to draw them with whatever character you like. And yes, I will use more of them in the future. 


The last picture I left for this post, are again the eye colours of my Characters. There still few left, but these are the ideas I came up with for them. And if you ask why Ithra's eye is not cat alike, it's because we cannot forget that he's a Humanoid. Not hundred percent a cat. Only the parts of him.
I did enjoy draw Lucifer's eye because how can I not? Cats are my favourites and I wish that someday I will have a pet cat and their fur will be pitch black with gorgerous blue eyes, or any eye colour. Their eyes are always beautiful.

That's all I drew in those past days. Hope they'll make you smile just a little after a long day. Don't eat all the candy you collected from Halloween.

Your Hufflepuffler

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Characters