The Third Of December
Your beloved Satan had birthday this monday and now I cannot stop enjoying the sketchbooks and notebooks I got, also the good cash but for now I'll put it away for more important things then giving it everytime away on food, u know wha I mean?
Yesterday, oh boy, yesterday. I never, ever cried this much on one cinematic movie. Like holy grapes ` Bohemian Rhapsody ` got every drop of tear in my body. The movie played at 23pm and I went there with my boyfriend, whom actually gave me coupon cards as a gift because we didn't visit the cinema for few months now and it was absolutely lovely and divine.
And let me tell you, Queen, this movie is everything. It may or may be not everything right that has been filmed for the final play but it was all worth it to see it. To let the fans feel how it must has been to hear Queen singing right in front of you and feeling the gorgeous vibe where everybody just joins Freddie and sings with him along. Nowadays I do not have the chance to see them preform what I wish I could. Saddly I was born 8 years later. But that doesn't stop me to sing bohemian rhapsody everytime it comes on my music playlist.
Queen doesn't have to be your music style but I think this movie is worth for everybody to feel what music really is or was. It is not common today to hear such well writen and given with passions songs on the radio or internet.
But I hope the old songs will still stay with us even if the genre of music making has changed.
Ok to much feels, back to the drawings I have created this week.
Like I was saying, I got new sketchbooks and darn did I got inspired. I decided to draw in one of them only my characters or creatures I will someday use or am using on the stories I will write :
I created him yesterday and he will be playing part in the story of our demons and angels I drew last time and this time I finally came up with names for them who you will know next time I'll post.
I'm so cruel.
Nevertheless I also came up with the idea that I'll draw Ithra and Calix in the 60s where they play kinda different characters and find place in a different story, like Au's. Here Ithra would have been a thieve whom visits parties to dress up as a woman and to look out a fool to trick him up and Calix would have been a journalist.
And this is what I created :
To this I also drew a comic:
It turned out gorgeous and these two are really gold. I never stop drawing them. They have this charisma that won't let me look away from the drawings I create with them.
I wanted to mention that I want to move on drawing rooms and buildings, because I want to practise on the art and sketches of buildings and need to improve myself anyway like I always do while drawing.
Enjoy the night shadowlings.
Your Hufflepuffler
Yesterday, oh boy, yesterday. I never, ever cried this much on one cinematic movie. Like holy grapes ` Bohemian Rhapsody ` got every drop of tear in my body. The movie played at 23pm and I went there with my boyfriend, whom actually gave me coupon cards as a gift because we didn't visit the cinema for few months now and it was absolutely lovely and divine.
And let me tell you, Queen, this movie is everything. It may or may be not everything right that has been filmed for the final play but it was all worth it to see it. To let the fans feel how it must has been to hear Queen singing right in front of you and feeling the gorgeous vibe where everybody just joins Freddie and sings with him along. Nowadays I do not have the chance to see them preform what I wish I could. Saddly I was born 8 years later. But that doesn't stop me to sing bohemian rhapsody everytime it comes on my music playlist.
Queen doesn't have to be your music style but I think this movie is worth for everybody to feel what music really is or was. It is not common today to hear such well writen and given with passions songs on the radio or internet.
But I hope the old songs will still stay with us even if the genre of music making has changed.
Ok to much feels, back to the drawings I have created this week.
Like I was saying, I got new sketchbooks and darn did I got inspired. I decided to draw in one of them only my characters or creatures I will someday use or am using on the stories I will write :
I created him yesterday and he will be playing part in the story of our demons and angels I drew last time and this time I finally came up with names for them who you will know next time I'll post.
I'm so cruel.
Nevertheless I also came up with the idea that I'll draw Ithra and Calix in the 60s where they play kinda different characters and find place in a different story, like Au's. Here Ithra would have been a thieve whom visits parties to dress up as a woman and to look out a fool to trick him up and Calix would have been a journalist.
And this is what I created :
To this I also drew a comic:
It turned out gorgeous and these two are really gold. I never stop drawing them. They have this charisma that won't let me look away from the drawings I create with them.
I wanted to mention that I want to move on drawing rooms and buildings, because I want to practise on the art and sketches of buildings and need to improve myself anyway like I always do while drawing.
Enjoy the night shadowlings.
Your Hufflepuffler
Comments
Post a Comment