Heck Heck

Woah, almost two month, idk I didn't count, since I posted here. And I told myself to keep this blog this time on good track. Guess the break took longer for my innerself than I thought. 
I apologise for being an lazy ass, but now I am here back again with a lot a stuff and hoo boy it is alot to look at.
We begin with my boys, Kain and Tarathiel. I got so possesed by them, while also writing their story in that time that half of my new used block is filled with'em mostly.
Also, also I am reading now 3 books at the same time, call it books but actually two of them are fictions, but stil good, and lord help me. One of the fictions I am reading is a Klance fan fiction. I watched every season including the last one which was uploaded on Netflix in december 14th, 2018 and honestly I loved every goddamn piece of it and I shall never stop shipping and loving Klance, amen.
So back to the drawings, here enjoy some drama of my two loverboys, who are both emotional mess :











































It's a little bit long, actually the longest comic I ever drew but I do not regret it. I simply can see throughout all the comics that my art got better and smoother and more enjoyable for the eyes that even I look at it sometimes three times in a day, just because of how I can proudly say that it looks beautiful for me. Nobody has to agree with me on this one, everybody has a different taste and meaning of the word beautiful. I won't judge if you won't judge. 

So, moving on.
The Lb fandom is still on my back and now I draw them too as miraculous holders, goddamn.
I mean, why the heck not? Who wouldn't like to be a fucking superheroine and have goddamn powers, and be goddamn flexible and powerful and fly above the buildings or jump, like what the duck?
I wish, darlings. I wish.
For example being a spiderman would be amaze.
Anyhoo, less writing more pictures :








Other than that, I also drew them from my story, that is their life not as monsters but as teenagers going to school, have teenage problems and doing homeworks or going to work.
So, long story short, Kain goes to the highschool where he is two years before the graduation and he's friends with Riannon, Damien, Aditi and Anthony. They have their little group and don't need anyone else at that time in their friendship circle. One day Riannon and Damien's class, they are one year above Kain, is planning to do a party where the other class members beside their year aren't invited and Riannon has the idea to bust their friends in, and this is where Kain meets Tarathiel for the first time. And so the story goes on building their relationship between them which is growing into something more than just being friends and doing friends stuff in their friends group. 
By the time they get to know each other, one day Kain visits Tarathiel's workplace where he didn't knew that he was working there and I was inspired to drew that and also had a little help of pinterest to get them the good ol' 80's/90's designs :







The last one hits my kororo (heart) everytime.
There will be more of them and the knuckleheads with fresh 80's/90's looks, because those years will always be my favourites, sadly I was born quite late but I still count as the 90's kid.
In few days I will post again, because I need too and I want too, and it's because in my schedule of posting, but also because this post is already getting so long, just because how was I lazy for not writing in those past weeks. I apologise again, I shall work on myself, even when I have three books on my head and also food and school I like to call misery.

Stay save, and don't do candy, only if necessary.

Your Hufflepuffler

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Characters